Trinity High School Summer Camp Programs
- Greetings from the most wonderful place to be this summer: Sacred Heart summer camps!
- We’ve preserved the fun of summer camp but elevated the experience – there’s nothing retro about this year’s lineup of activities.
- We have more to offer than ever, including: STEM, athletics, coding, entrepreneurship, photography, arts, dance, drama, musical theater and more.
- From outstanding coaches and teachers, to a wide range of activities – unforgettable adventure awaits at Sacred Heart summer camps! Sports Camps Information
- For registration and a complete list of camps: Summer Camps
- Are you looking for something your daughter can do this summer? She belongs with us!
- This summer we have a lot of fun things going on at #FourthandBreck! Whether your daughter is interested in sports, science, art, or stepping (maybe even all of the above!), we have a camp for her!
- This year’s day camps (the weeks of June 17 and June 24) have early bird registration fees until April 15! They also have a new lunch offering for a small fee so your daughter can spend all day at Pres (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.). Check those out and start filling your calendar today before the camps fill up!
- For more information please go to presentationacademy.org
Summer Reading & Writing Skills
- See flyer for more details
- Classes offered in Louisville
Home EC Kids
- Life lessons for kids ages 6-18.
- Includes cooking, money management, and household skills like laundry, dishes, filling out job applications, doing job interviews, grocery shopping and much more – skills our kids need help in so they can be successful in life.
- Classes separated by age
- Holding classes at St. Michael School.
- For more information and to sign up for classes, go to: Homeeckids.com
- Now is the time to start planning for summer, and Assumption High School is the place to be!
- Campers will enjoy stimulating new experiences in a safe and caring environment.
- Assumption offers a variety of enrichment camps in areas including digital photography, hand lettering, girl empowerment, poetry, and mythology to name a few.
- In addition, our top-ranked coaches will lead athletic camps in volleyball, soccer, basketball, field hockey, cross country, softball, lacrosse, cheer, and archery.
- There are affordable opportunities for every interest!
- Multiple camps are available to both girls and boys in grades K-11 beginning in early June and run throughout the summer.
- Camp sizes are limited and will fill up fast! Early registration is recommended.
- Visit ahsrockets.org for a complete list of camps, dates, times, and easy online registration. Or call 502-271-2675 for more information.
- Contact email@example.com for questions