- Saint Gabriel has partnered with Simple Solutions to provide this special offer to our parents.
- Summer Solutions books provide spiral review in Math, Reading, and Language Arts.
- Use promo code SCHOOL2020 to get 20% your order of 3 books or more.
|2020-2021 Online RegistrationOnline Registration for Preschool-8th grade is available until May 29th. This process will take about 20 minutes to complete and should be completed for each student.|
|Please make sure to return the following information in to the parish office and your current school year tuition is up to date.2020-2021 (parish members only)|
- 2020-2021 Stewardship Intention Card (parish members only)
- 2020-2021 Time & Talent Renewal Intention Card (parish members only)
- 2020-2021 Tuition Agreement
- 2020-2021 ASE Tuition Agreement (Only for After School Enrichment Students)
Please submit completed forms to email@example.com or the Parish Office.
Below are the steps to register each child:
When all of the above steps are completed, you will be able to take the final step of “Online Registration”.
Online registration must be completed May 13 thru May 29, 2020.
- Please visit https://forms.stgabriel.net/login/ or click from school homepage.
- Input your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, please use the Forgot Password link to reset your password.
Complete the information in the following areas:
- Family Information
- Student Registration (click on each student’s name)
- Pick Up Authorization
You will know you are finished when a yellow screen pops up that says “You have successfully completed online registration”.
*Please double check the address in your FACTS account is also updated.
Please contact the Parish Office at (502) 239-5481 for stewardship, tuition or FACTS questions. Please call or email the School Office at (502) 239-5535 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for all other questions.
- Date TBD
- Class of 2020 reunion
- Mass/ reception
- Yearbook signing
Bellarmine University Virtual Summer Camps
- School is almost over. Now what?
- Bellarmine University is offering 40+ summer youth camps for students from second grade through seniors in high school in a virtual format.
- From Test Prep/Study Skills to Tech to Creative Arts, there are options for all different interests.
- Same quality content and instructors as our popular in-person camps, but held using the Microsoft Teams platform. Materials kits available, when necessary.
- Check out all the options and register online at https://www.bellarmine.edu/ce/youth-camps/
- The Library’s annual Summer Reading Program and the Cultural Pass return for another summer fun! Click on link for more information.
- Follow St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic School PTSO on Facebook and Instagram
- Stay up-to-date with PTSO business and leave feedback for us by visiting the school PTSO webpage.
REACH ALERT Emergency Notification System
- Parents who have not already signed up for REACH ALERT please sign up.
- Reach Alert is used to keep you in the loop of current events affecting our church and school families.
- To register for the first time, follow these simple steps:
- Directions for Setting up Account
- Please continue saving Box Tops for our school
- Please trim them and check the expiration date
- Thank you to all those that continue saving and turning in the pulls tabs for the summer cancer camp for kids.