St. Gabriel the Archangel Parish, a caring, welcoming community, seeks to praise God in our prayer and work, nurture growth in the Catholic faith, and compassionately serve others.
Our Church is doing a new pictorial directory!
We want everyone to get a new picture made so that our new directory will be complete. IT WON’T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU! You can make your appointment at church on the sign-up sheets, or, you can click on the link below and make your appointment on-line. Please go ahead and do that now.
Photo dates are:
September 17-19, 2020
Please allow approximately 15-20 minutes for the appointment. You will have a professional photography session, schedule a ZOOM meeting to see your proofs on computer and have the opportunity to purchase extra portraits for family and friends.
Don’t have access to a computer or the internet? No problem. After taking your family portrait you can make a follow up appointment with our parish staff to review your photos and place any additional orders for purchase for you and your family.
We need your support now more than ever during this unprecedented pandemic. Please consider helping us with an Online Gift.
Our doors may be closed right now, but we are still here for you! Until the Archdiocese of Louisville decides it is safe for our community to return to our regular in-person liturgical schedule, we have livestream and recorded Mass, Prayer and Reflection with our clergy available for you on our Facebook page and YouTube.
7:30 a.m. In-person Church Communion Service Mon-Wed-Fri
6:15 p.m. Facebook Livestream Prayer Tues and Thursdays
6:00 p.m Taize Prayer – Friday
(No Saturday Evening Mass)
8 a.m. 10:00 a.m. and Noon in person Mass, with limited seating, please arrive early to insure a seat.
Special in-person Directions: If you are sick, stay home. Wear your mask. Sanitize your hands upon entering church. Sit in marked pews. Maintain 6’ social distancing.
Communion for those who watch mass at home: 10:45am.
10:00 a.m. Facebook Livestream Mass
After the 10am Mass communion is available to anyone who prefers to watch mass on social media. Simply drive up beside the Church along the Hudson Lane side. Remain in your car, and keep your mask on. A deacon will be there as soon as Mass ends and will place the host in the hand of each person wishing to receive. After the deacon steps away you can pull your mask down/up and consume your host.
- Like our Facebook Page: St. Gabriel the Archangel Catholic Parish
- To receive updates from St. Gabriel, please make sure we have your email address on file. Contact our Parish Office via email at: email@example.com or via phone from Noon to 4 pm Monday-Friday at 502-239-5481.
- Our bulletin will continue to be published weekly. We recommend you sign up to receive our bulletin electronically at DiscoverMass.com. Sign up at: https://discovermass.com/church/st-gabriel-the-archangel-louisville-ky/
- To stay current COVID-19 campus policies and procedures AND the rescheduling of specific events, please check our webpage frequently: https://www.stgabriel.net/campus-practices-policies-changes/
Online Giving is available for you to make contributions to the church and we need your support – now more than ever. This option makes use of current technology and security standards and allows you to easily setup recurring contributions.
Online Giving Parishioner Benefits
- Secure and confidential. No need to share payment information with the church office.
- Efficient. Set up direct withdrawals from your checking, savings account or a credit card.
- Simple. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
- Convenient. No need to write a check or have cash available.
- Remote flexibility. You can give from virtually anywhere anytime.
Online Giving is intended to be a convenient tool for you to use, and we strongly support both Online Giving and Offering Envelopes for contributions to the parish. Online Giving is the electronic way to participate in weekly offertory.
Start giving online today!
- Visit Online Giving
- Create an account.
- Schedule your recurring gifts.