St. Gabriel the Archangel Bingo Facts – Our Primary Parish Fundraiser
- Since 1982, the yearly bingo proceeds have grown from $21,000 per year to $300,000 per year. Bingo was first started by Father Patrick Caster. It was held in the cafeteria.
- Since its beginning, Bingo has provided over $10 million in revenue for St. Gabriel the Archangel Parish.
- Bingo provides a large portion of the St. Gabriel Athletic Budget, which offsets program costs and keeps athletics fees lower. Additionally, Bingo supports St. Gabriel’s school tuition assistance program, building/capital plans and community projects.
- Bingo is held every Wednesday & Thursday at J-Town Bingo Hall located at 9125 Galene Drive, Louisville, KY 40299. It is a smoke-free facility.
- Bingo sessions are held from 7:00-10:00PM. Volunteers are asked to arrive by 6:30 pm for a brief orientation, then to sell pull-tabs during the sessions.
- It takes about 20 volunteers to keep Bingo operating smoothly each night. Volunteers sell pull-tabs from 6:30 – 9:30 pm. Wear comfortable shoes.
Bingo Volunteer Sign-ups
If you would like to volunteer, please contact Tim McGinty at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the St. Gabriel Parish office at 502-239-5481