Promotes & supports parish social activities.
Group meets the first Tuesday of each month at 7 pm in the Cafeteria. Volunteers are needed in the following areas for annual Men’s Club events:
- Snowball Golf Outing – January
- Lenten Fish Fry – Fridays in February, March & April during Lent
- Spring and Summer Golf Outings – May & July
- Crusade for Children Collections- June
- Morning Bible Study at McDonald’s (Fern Creek) – Weekly Fridays at 7:30 am
- Softball Team – Wednesdays in Spring and Summer
- Adult Co-Ed Volleyball League – Saturdays in January – March
- Pick-up Basketball – Wednesday or Thursday nights. Email for details
For more information contact the Men's Club at SGMC@stgabriel.net
2021-2022 Men’s Club Officers
Kevin Thieneman - President
Kenan Stratman - Vice President
John Herbert - Treasurer
Justin Haas - Secretary
Bill Glass - Sgt. At Arms
Adam Mendoza - Social Director
St. Gabriel Men’s Club Scholarship
The St. Gabriel Men’s Club is proud to offer three (3) $1,500 scholarship grants to qualifying current 8th grade students of St. Gabriel School, or students participating in Religious Education (PREP) Classes at St. Gabriel. The scholarship grant is intended to help assist students in continuing their Catholic School secondary education.
This scholarship is a $1,500 tuition grant in recognition of qualifying student(s) achievements who demonstrate good stewardship through volunteer projects within our Parish and through community related activities. The students should demonstrate their responsibility, show respect for others, and adhere to healthy Christian attitudes & values.