We are a recommending committee to the Pastor, Fr. John, and the Business & Development Manager, Amanda Wolz.
Areas of focus include
- Building and maintenance for the entire campus
- Long-term planning projects
- Sales & Marketing
Our team of parishioners is responsible for project development in the following focus areas: Facilities improvement, building and maintenance, long-term planning, and technology. This committee works with the Pastor to oversee the development of capital improvement projects such as St. Gabriel Natural Playpark and St. Gabriel Park. Members are appointed by the Pastor and serve up to a four-year term. There are additional sub-committees and groups:
Provide support and advice to parish and school staff regarding maintenance of current computers, networks, printers and future growth. Knowledge of networking/infrastructure needed.
Experts needed to develop fundraising plan and communications campaign for capital projects, including St. Gabriel Park
Volunteer Landscaping Crew
Lead and participate in campus clean-up/landscaping each quarter, especially before Advent and during Lent
Experts in plumbing, engineering, construction & electrical are needed.
Meeting Time: Semi-monthly, 3rd Tuesday from 6 pm – 7:30 pm – Meetings are held in the Ministry House
(Fiscal Year: July, September, November, January, March, May)
Meeting Location: Parish Office Conference Room
Length of Membership Commitment: Three year term
- Curb Appeal 3.0: Continue with three-phase plan to enhance our exterior and campus.
- Phase 1 included wayfinding signage. COMPLETE
- Phase 2 encompasses a landscape maintenance plan. DESIGN PHASE
- Phase 3 Improved lighting, security and parking, with more handicap accessibility.
- Gabriel Park: Start park infrastructure development plans
Each fiscal year, starting in July, the Pastor and Business Manager develop goals and objectives for the Administration Committee. Also, committee members are recruited for a three-year term. A Chair is elected annually, with a vice-chair who will be the chair the following year. The current chair moves to a “Past Chair” role as a committee member.
The team is responsible for developing a tactical process for taking a concept, or idea, from conception to implementation. The committee does not usually implement a project, but recommends the steps, staffing, timeline, etc. for critical processes to ensure the success of the project.
The Council is responsible for reporting updates from the sub-committees to the Parish Council. The Administration Chair serves as a member of the Parish Council reporting status of the committee and sub-committees, and takes input from the Parish at large to the Administration committee and/or sub-committees.
The committee meets in person at least quarterly, and we are currently meeting every other month. The meetings are the third Tuesday of the second month from 6-7:30 pm in the Parish Office Conference. Other meetings are set as needed.
Members of the Administration Committee are selected and invited by the Pastor. Each member will serve a three-year term and will rotate off the committee.
- Gabriel Natural Playpark (2018)
- Wayfinding Signage Plan & Installation (2017-18)
- Year of Church Improvements in lighting, paint and carpet (2016)
- Keyless Entry System & Campus Re-keying (2016)
- Preschool renovation (2015)
- Drainage repairs
- Concrete curb installation
- Campus repaving & roofing
- Restroom renovations in the school and church
- Loft ceiling asbestos abatement